We (Consorzio TOP-IX) are the controller for the processing of your data, and if you have a question you can write to us at the following address: Consorzio TOP-IX, Via Maria Vittoria n. 38, Torino, c.a.p. 10123.
You can also contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
We hereby inform you that we will process your data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and in full respect of your rights and, in particular, your privacy.
We will process the email address that you provide us filling in the form.
We will process your email address to send you the CoeGSS project newsletter (you can contact us at any time to ask us to stop this processing).
Your personal data will also be processed to fulfil legal obligations and/or comply with orders from public authorities, including the judicial authorities.
We can also process your data, but in aggregate and anonymous form, to process statistics.
Nature and effects of data providing
The provision of the email address is mandatory and essential to enable us to send you the newsletter and if you refuse to provide us these data we can not proceed.
Your data will be:
– collected electronically,
– stored in digital format on the server in our availability,
– protected from risk of destruction, modification, deletion and unauthorized access with efficient physical, logical and organizational security measures;
– further processed to the extent and within the time strictly necessary to give effect to the purposes outlined above.
Communication to third parties
We may communicate your data to third parties who work with us and deal with phases of the processes necessary for the proper performance of our activities solely with the purposes indicated above who, if necessary, will also be assigned to such processing (and then they will become responsible of the processing).
We may also:
– communicate and propagate your data, but only in anonymous and aggregate form, to disseminate information on the CoeGSS project;
– communicate your data to third parties to comply with legal obligations or to comply with orders from public authorities, including the judicial authorities.
We remind you also that the law protects your right to access, update, correct and object to the processing of your data. These rights include, but are not limited to, the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not data concerning you exist and to be informed of them in intelligible form, information about the source of the data, the purposes and methods of processing, the updating, correction or integration of your data, the erasure, transformation in an anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed unlawfully, and the right to object, in whole or in part, to their use.